Trinity Life Sciences is seeking talented, committed and entrepreneurial individuals who are passionate about the life sciences. At Trinity, Consultants are an integral part of two or more project teams at a time comprised of staff, management, and leadership team members. Consultants will have exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues, as well as the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the life sciences industry, ranging from small biotechs to large pharma.
Consultants develop their skills through extensive formal and informal training, as well as receiving mentorship that encourages them to stretch their analytical, leadership, teamwork, and communication skills.
· Conduct secondary research using healthcare databases (i.e. EvaluatePharma, RedBook, Cortellis, etc.) to inform analyses on drug pricing, clinical pipelines, marketplace dynamics, etc.
· Design, develop and utilize analytic tools (e.g., forecast models) to support key client decision-making
· Coordinate and conduct primary market research with physicians, patients, payers and other key healthcare stakeholders
· Interpret, analyze, and synthesize clinical, scientific, and business data and research, and present findings to project teams and clients
· Create presentations and other outputs in collaboration with project teams for client deliverables
· Develop and refine presentation skills for both internal and external presentations
· Mentor junior staff on project work
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or life sciences disciplines at a top tier university.
Work experience: 1+ years of experience in consulting or other relevant areas within the life sciences industry.
· Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
· Enthusiasm for working collaboratively in a dynamic, team-based environment
· Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
· Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
· Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
TRINITY’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more about how we are elevating life sciences and driving from evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.