Trinity Life Sciences is seeking talented an Associate Principal to join its Commercial Strategy team. Associate Principals fulfill a key leadership role on multiple case teams, designing and implementing strategies to help our clients maintain strong growth. Client engagements are generally focused on one or more areas of Trinity’s specialized expertise. Associate Principals have unique opportunities to manage daily client interactions with full oversight over project teams – client management, project management, employee management, budget and financial management, and more. In addition, Associate Principals contribute to new business development by working with Leadership Team members to build and maintain client relationships at assigned accounts. Associate Principals also provide mentorship to other junior employees across multiple teams. With exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues within the life sciences industry, this position offers qualified candidates the opportunity to take on immediately challenging and rewarding roles.
- Serve as the main client point of contact for project engagements and internal team lead
- Liaise with leadership and project team to ensure project outputs include strategically sound and actionable recommendations and answers to client business questions
- Generates and presents client-ready materials, including research materials, interim deliverables, and final project reports
- Develop and/or evaluate new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new opportunities to support clients
- Supports business development through creation of project proposals, including ability to design project methodology, timeline, and budget
- Train and mentor junior staff on project case teams and as a reporting manager, as well as through internal training efforts
- Assists with coordination of project staffing that meets team needs and supports direct reports’ project interests and goals
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in quantitative, or health sciences disciplines, or related fields. MBA with a life science focus or advanced degree preferred.
Work Experience: Minimum of 7+ years of experience in consulting or other relevant areas within the life sciences industry.
- Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively in a dynamic, team-based environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint