Trinity’s Corporate IT department is currently seeking an Associate Director of Information Technology, based from Trinity’s HQ in Waltham, MA. The position will be a senior member of the team and will be able to demonstrate expertise in team and technology management. He/She will take a leadership role in the day-to-day operations of Trinity’s India IT department. With a focus on developing strategies in conjunction the Director of IT, the Associate Director will have direct involvement with Trinity IT’s budgetary process as well as project planning and oversight. Additionally, while partnering with senior leadership, the Associate Director will make recommendations and direct improvements to IT processes and procedures. This position will report to the Director of Information Technology.
- Education: BS in computer sciences or Information Technology, Master’s Degree Preferred Work
- Work Experience: 10+ years in Information Technology
Knowledge and/or working skills in the following areas will be developed:
- Ability to drive alignment of vision, strategy, and technology architecture/roadmaps between regional India office and corporate IT
- Strong experience in Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Proven track record of managing business needs with technology vendors through procurement, contracts & negotiations
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities to leverage technology to improve organization efficiency
- Familiarity with management and oversight of various systems, such as ticketing systems, O365, SharePoint, patch management, EDR/MDR, etc.
- Experience with configuring Cisco switches and firewalls, SD WAN, UPS/APCs and modern backup technologies like Veeam.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to provide operational leadership to the IT team to ensure on time project completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to revolutionizing the commercial model by providing exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. To learn more about how Trinity is elevating life sciences and driving evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.
Trinity’s salary bands account for a wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets and market demand for skills; level of experience and training; specific qualifications, performance, time in role/company, geographic location, and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $140,000.
In addition to your base salary, you will also be eligible for an annual discretionary performance bonus.
Trinity’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Trinity Life Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Trinity is committed to the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion and to providing employees with a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trinity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, family, parental, or veteran status, and/or any other status based on identity or that is protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trinity will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment and encourages applicants of all ages and identities.
For more information about Trinity’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, you can visit our website.