Trinity Life Sciences is a global life sciences strategic consulting company. We provide the targeted information that gives our clients a vital competitive edge. We are experts in formulating strategic insights through intensive analysis and fact-gathering. Our goal is to help our clients succeed in today’s competitive environment.
We’ve developed long-term relationships with a wide range of leading pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices, and diagnostic companies. Our clients are among the most successful firms in the industry, whose global reach impacts the lives of millions of people and patients around the world. As a strategic consulting company, our approach is designed to provide our clients with the vision and thoughtful groundwork they need for precise decision making. This includes identifying performance issues, pinpointing areas for growth, highlighting market opportunities, and answering market needs. Our company is located just outside of Boston, MA with offices across the US and the Globe.
We’re seeking a motivated Associate Director of Facilities to join our energetic support team. As part a key leader of our office operations team, you will work a hybrid in-office schedule at the HQ location and manage the facilities staff and Trinity’s North American properties. Your role will consist of ensuring the North American offices are well maintained, supplied and functioning properly through the facilities manager and support team. Additionally, this role is responsible to lead the search, buildout and associated move for all lease expansions in North America. The ideal candidate must have a keen sense of time management, organization, and attention to detail. This individual must possess the ability to undertake a variety of office support tasks with care and discretion while incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results. The ability to make decisions and find answers are also vital attributes for this position. Specifically, you will be responsible for;
Department & Facilities Management (75%):
– Work cross functionally with IT and Onboarding as well as other internal teams to ensure processes are streamlined for new and existing hires in all locations.
– Work with internal and external legal counsel on lease terms and final approvals
– Lead & manage facilities projects such as buildouts, furniture deliveries, onsite amenities & perks
– Lead evaluation and negotiation with new facilities vendors
– Liaise regularly with upper management and local leadership in relation to budget building, space planning, policy and systems implementation
– Take part in local internal initiatives as onsite support such as DEI, Green Team, Trinity Gives Back, and more!
Team Management (25%):
– Host regular cadence of check in meetings with the facilities team and upper management relaying strategic initiatives
– Escalate issues and concerns to the VP of Facilities as necessary
– Continue to evaluate, build and develop the skillset & functionality of the entire team
– 5+ years of facilities management experience
– Must have experience with leading a team & working with direct reports
– Annual budgeting, leases negotiation and construction oversight a must
– Solid experience to identify, analyze, and solve problems with creative solutions
– Skilled and experienced in the art of organization and time management
– Demonstrated success in being tuned in to leaders, managers, peers, and others for relationships and strong teamwork purposes
– Experience juggling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Easily and professionally interacts with varying levels in and outside the organization, as a positive representative of the team
– Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
– Accurate, detailed, and organized
– Solid judgement and discretion in relation to sensitive/confidential information
– Self-motivated, takes initiative and pride in running a smooth office operation
– Initiative and willingness to assume additional responsibilities as needed beyond the scope of job duties
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to solving clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights.
Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. With over 1,000 global employees, Trinity is headquartered just outside Boston, MA, with offices in New York, NY; Princeton, NJ; East Norriton, PA; San Francisco, CA; Toronto, Canada; London, England; Munich, Germany; and Gurgaon, India. Trinity has been named as one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022. Trinity is an EEO organization.