New position available in January, 2023!
Trinity Life Sciences is seeking a talented, committed, and experienced leader to join the Forecasting team in our Commercial Analytics group as an Associate Director. You’ll play a unique role leading client engagements, establishing and promoting best practices and being a culture carrier for the team. With full oversight for Consulting engagements, you’ll build and maintain client relationships, be responsible for best practices and innovation, and mentor junior team members.
This Hybrid position is ideally office based in greater Boston, MA, or Princeton, NJ.
The Commercial Analytics group focuses on forecasting, promotional planning and analytics. Our Forecasting team is a dedicated vertical of experts driving best practices, innovation, and operational excellence. We provide actionable insights using unique analytical methods to successfully drive our clients’ commercial business strategy. We employ individuals with specialized skill sets and the right mix of business and technology expertise.
• Serve as the main client point of contact for projects – from project kick off, internal and external meetings, to final deliverables
• Project thought leader – leverage industry experience and develop + execute project plan for promotional field team incentive compensation plan design and administration
• Project Delivery – Responsible for leading development of high-quality client-ready content and clearly present results
• Develop and/or evaluate new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new opportunities to support clients
• Supports business development through creation of project proposals, including ability to design project methodology, timeline, and budget
• Provide ongoing support for existing tools / engagements. Assist in creating and implementing quality control best practices.
• Train and mentor junior staff on project case teams and as a reporting manager, as well as through internal training efforts
• Work closely with other functions at Trinity including strategic advisory, market research, data solutions, etc.
• Assists with coordination of project staffing that meets team needs and supports direct reports’ project interests and goals
• Lead strategic and operational initiatives
Education/Work Experience: 8-10 years of work experience in life sciences forecasting. Experience with broader commercial operations and analytics activities (field team planning, market research, competitive intelligence, ad hoc analytics, etc.) is preferred. BS, MS or MBA in scientific, quantitative, business, or other relevant fields.
Experience in forecasting in the Life Sciences industry is a must.
Other commercial operations and analytics experience is a plus along with exposure to life sciences sales & marketing data, business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView) for analytics and reporting purposes.
• Superb internal and external communications skills (verbal and written)
• Self-motivation, initiative, innovation, and appropriately independent
• Strong service-oriented work ethic and willing to go above the call of duty
• Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strong team player with experience working in project-team environments
• Ability to multi-task on multiple project types effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Extensive experience with MS Office Suite (Excel & PowerPoint)
• Positive and collaborative attitude
• Self-awareness and high emotional intelligence
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to solving clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights.
Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. With over 1,000 global employees, Trinity is headquartered just outside Boston, MA, with offices in New York, NY; Princeton, NJ; East Norriton, PA; San Francisco, CA; Toronto, Canada; London, England; Munich, Germany; Gurgaon, Bengaluru and Chennai, India. Trinity has been named as one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022. Trinity is an EEO organization.