We are looking for a talented, committed and energetic individual to join our Analytics & Insights team as an Associate/Senior Associate. The Associate is an integral member of project teams where the hired candidate will work side-by-side with other consultants, database developers, statisticians, and our clients. With an eye for details, they are responsible for delivering timely and accurate reports and analyses that meet clients and internal project team needs and offer value-add results. The Associate is also responsible for effectively communicating with all project team members including managers on all matters related to project assignments. In this position, the Associate/ Consultant is expected to multi-task across multiple projects and project types concurrently while maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Analyze and interpret secondary data to deliver actionable results
- Work closely with general consultants, database developers and statisticians to develop and interpret business rules for study analysis
- Provide on-site support to clients when applicable
- Develop an understanding of secondary data sources available (e.g. claims data, sales and prescription data, retail data, account level data, promotional data etc.
- Drive key takeaways from data analyses and develop clear, concise presentations that outline business rules and study results
- Serve as the point of contact for assigned client deliverables, communicating internally and externally with clarity, conciseness and effective listening skills.
- Deliver solutions to clients, exercising sound business judgment, proactively following up on tasks as needed and managing tasks through to completion.
- In close collaboration with project leadership, provide support on complicated and unique analytical inquiries.
- Support strategic and operational initiatives as assigned.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- Education: BS or MS in quantitative, business, or other related fields
- Work Experience: 1-3 years of work experience in analytics, forecasting, or related area. Experience/familiarity with life sciences data analytics is preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to be a utility player on projects by blending technical skills, analytical mindset and business experience
- Extensive Experience with MS Office Suite (Excel & PowerPoint)
- SQL skills for querying data for analysis
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Superb internal and external communications skills (verbal and written)
- Self-motivation, initiative, and innovation
- Strong, service-oriented work ethic and willing to go above the call of duty
- Internal leadership and mentorship
- Strong team player with experience working in project-team environments
- Ability to multi-task on multiple project types effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
TRINITY’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more about how we are elevating life sciences and driving from evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.