Trinity Life Sciences is seeking hard working, committed and intellectually curious individuals who are passionate about the life sciences. At Trinity, Associate Consultants are an integral part of two or more project teams at a time comprised of staff, management, and leadership team members. Associate Consultants will have exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues, as well as the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the life sciences industry, ranging from small biotechs to large pharma.
Associate Consultants develop their skills through extensive formal and informal training, as well as receiving mentorship that encourages them to stretch their analytical, leadership, teamwork, and communication skills.
· Conduct secondary research using healthcare databases (i.e. EvaluatePharma, RedBook, Cortellis, etc.) to inform analyses on drug pricing, clinical pipelines, marketplace dynamics, etc.
· Design, develop and utilize analytic tools (e.g., forecast models) to support key client decision-making
· Coordinate and conduct primary market research with physicians, patients, payers and other key healthcare stakeholders
· Interpret, analyze, and synthesize clinical, scientific, and business data and research, and present findings to project teams and clients
· Interest in the Pharmaceutical industry preferred
Work Experience: 0-2 years of experience in consulting, or other relevant areas within the life sciences industry.
· Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
· Enthusiasm for working collaboratively across teams
· Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
· Demonstrated interest in developing quantitative and analytical skills
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
· Familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to learn quickly on the job
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
TRINITY’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more about how we are elevating life sciences and driving from evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.