The Analyst position at TGaS will be responsible for working with benchmark and survey information from clients and producing high-quality deliverables with the information. The candidate will have a proven track record of analytical insights generation, as well as experience with using analytical tools and techniques on structured databases.
The position will require a driven person to develop and execute projects for clients in the life sciences industry. The candidate will also be experienced in using analytical tools to organize and present information in a format that makes the information easy to understand while highlighting trends and key findings.
The Analyst will apply combined technical and business knowledge to provide innovation to various TGaS Solutions and Areas of Expertise. This innovation can be product enhancements, efficiency improvements, process improvements, or new ways of displaying data.
- Use Excel and PowerPoint to create customized deliverables for clients based on input from practice teams
- Utilize benchmark/survey information, along with experience and understanding of the business to identify meaningful trends, provide insights, and create recommendations for client engagements
- Utilize custom automation tools to generate client deliverables
- Improve custom automation tools to make client deliverables more efficient
- Utilize off-the-shelf analytical tools to mine the benchmark information and draw out meaningful trends and insights
- Participate in the design of customized surveys to answer client questions. Use web-based survey tools to implement the survey
- Participate in ongoing product development
- Identify ways to utilize analytics and technology to improve benchmark product offerings
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of available data and demonstrate research skills while applying findings to client requests
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail with the ability to produce quality outputs and review own work for errors
- Strong writing and communication skills
- 2-5 years of experience in analytical positions
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Salesforce reporting and dashboarding experience
- Tableau experience
- Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences experience
- Utilizing and developing Standard Operating Procedure documentation
- Understanding of life sciences and/or pharmaceutical industry consulting
- Qualtrics experience or similar web based survey tool
- Understanding of market research survey and question design concepts.
It is our mission to make sure life sciences companies have all the data and insights they need to make decisions, ensuring life changing and lifesaving treatments are successful. With our 25-year history of offering evidence-based solutions and our commitment to a greater purpose, we are the premier strategic partner in the life sciences industry.
Since the beginning in 1996, we have been evidence-forward in all our analyses and recommendations, focused on quality and accuracy first and foremost. Today, having leveraged our thoughtful approach and dedication into a global organization, we have the client footprint, deep experience, and technology solutions to have a powerful impact on our clients’ business, and the industry. Trinity’s approach is focused on our foundation of three: advisory services, insights & analytics, and technology. By seamlessly integrating each of these solutions, we meet the distinct needs of both emerging biotech firms and established pharmaceutical companies.