The Analyst position at TGaS works closely with others to examine data and independently derive intelligence from that data. The employee will be responsible for critically analyzing survey information from clients and thereafter, utilizing independent judgment and discretion, producing high quality deliverables with the information that detects critical business problems and assists in the development of functional solutions to those business problems. The candidate will have a proven track record of providing insight and analysis for custom and syndicated market research reports.
The position will require a driven person to develop and execute projects for clients in the pharmaceutical industry. The candidate will also be experienced in creating written content using survey datasets and will be able to present information in a format that makes the information easy to understand and highlights the trends and key findings that the candidate identifies. The position will require clear written and verbal communication to internal stakeholders, over-communication is expected due to team time zone differences. The position will also require the person to work in collaboration with the India team and onshore solution specific stakeholders
- Identify meaningful trends, provide insights, and create recommendations regarding business problems and solutions to those problems for clients using benchmark/survey information and employee’s own understanding of the business.
- Generate survey information by creating, fielding, and reporting on custom surveys, typically using the Qualtrics survey tool.
- Apply market research knowledge and best practices to creating survey questions that result in meaningful and useful outputs as a basis for reports.
- Analyze and cohort survey results (typically with Excel).
- Analyze the survey information and draw out meaningful trends and insights using analytical tools. Generate client deliverables using custom automation tools, Microsoft PowerPoint, and other content publishing tools too.
- Understanding of Market Research tools and techniques regarding question design, panel design, longitudinal studies, and survey analytics.
- Determine confidence levels and other test parameters by applying statistical tests to survey results.
- Creating and updating dashboards on salesforce to reflect real-time data for all solutions at TGaS
- Creating internal process documentation to promote internal cross-training and deliverable accuracy
- Operationalize and develop process improvements for standard data analysis and reporting (Excel, VBA, Tableau or Python/SQL/R)
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline, operations management, or other relevant degree and demonstrated record of academic success
- 0 to 2 years of working experience. Fresh graduates can also apply
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid grammatical and writing skills
- Ability to examine research data independently and critically
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce & Tableau preferred
- Proficiency with producing custom and syndicated market research studies/reports
- Experience with graphical representation of data for reporting
- Ability to apply basic statistical testing to data – confidence intervals, regression models, etc.
- Attention to detail, ability to produce quality outputs and check own work for errors.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a team environment