Trinity Life Sciences is seeking a motivated and experienced Administrative Assistant to join our energetic and high-growth team. With exposure to all levels of the company, you have the potential to develop a great working relationship and promote the company’s award-winning culture and vision. Reporting to a Sr Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate must have a keen sense of time management, logistics planning, organization, and attention to detail – with an ability to gather and summarize data, make decisions, and find answers.
- Complete/submit company leadership timesheets
- Complete/submit company leadership expenses
- Assisting other admin when needed with:
- Event management/coordination
- Travel coordination international and domestic
- Preparing purchase orders
- Expense reimbursement claims
- Vendor invoices
- Data entry – data base management
- Take on other admin tasks while on vacation
- Corporate gift procurement
- Coordinating India internal meetings
- Assist with office needs as needed
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 1+ years of admin assistant experience providing direct support.
- Solid experience to identify, analyze, and solve problems with creative and successful solutions.
- Skilled and experienced in the art of organization and time management.
- Demonstrated success in being tuned in to leaders, peers, and others for relationships and strong teamwork purposes.
- Experience juggling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn and apply business acumen in the life sciences or professional services industries.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort interacting professionally and with ease, with varying levels of business professionals both within and outside the organization, as a positive representative of the leadership team.
- Proficient experience and comfort using Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Organized and detail oriented with a focus on accuracy and excellence.
- Solid judgement and discretion when it comes to sensitive/confidential information.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and pride in contributing to a cohesive team and smooth office operation.
- Uses an inclusive approach to collaboration, and strives to reduce unconscious bias
- Team player who is willing to assume additional responsibilities, as needed, outside the scope of day-to-day job function.
It is our mission to make sure life sciences companies have all the data and insights they need to make decisions, ensuring life changing and lifesaving treatments are successful. With our 25-year history of offering evidence-based solutions and our commitment to a greater purpose, we are the premier strategic partner in the life sciences industry.
Since the beginning in 1996, we have been evidence-forward in all our analyses and recommendations, focused on quality and accuracy first and foremost. Today, having leveraged our thoughtful approach and dedication into a global organization, we have the client footprint, deep experience, and technology solutions to have a powerful impact on our clients’ business, and the industry. Trinity’s approach is focused on our foundation of three: advisory services, insights & analytics, and technology. By seamlessly integrating each of these solutions, we meet the distinct needs of both emerging biotech firms and established pharmaceutical companies.